A summary dissolution is the quickest, easiest, and cost effective way to finalize a divorce. At Tsang & Associates, we can obtain a divorce decree within 6 months of filing, and will assist couples in negotiating a fair marital settlement agreement for a one time flat fee. In addition, our firm may be able to provide a one hour divorce customer service meeting, to allow both parties to quickly and efficiently separate without hard feelings. Our attorneys will assess your circumstances and assist you in the preparation of all the necessary forms and documents to help you finalize your divorce. Consultations are free and we look forward to speaking with you.
We will provide an attorney prepared filing for a Summary Dissolution along with all forms and supporting documents, including a one hour divorce customer service meeting.
We provide a start to finish service. Your case is safe with us until the case is complete.
Legal Fee $1,500
*Legal Fees vary based on complexity of each case, and the above quoted price represents the amount we charge for a typical case.
- Married no longer than five years;
- There are no minor children who were born of relationship before or during marriage or adopted by both parties during marriage, and the wife is not pregnant;
- Neither party has an interest in any real property anywhere;
- Community property is not worth more than $40,000;
- Neither party has separate property worth more than $40,000;
- Community obligations are less than $6,000;
- Both parties have no disagreements about how to divide up community property and debts;
- Both parties forever give up any right to spousal support from the other; and so on.
However, some of these requirements can be waived if the couple stipulates to the court that they have resolved some of these key issues.
- Summary Divorces is the fastest way to be divorced;
- No court appearance necessary.