- We consult and answer any questions you may have about eligibility and process.
- We prepare an attorney cover letter with all forms and supporting documents.
- We review your file to ensure all answers line up and leave no questions of fraud for the USCIS officer.
- We offer mock interview training to help you prepare for your interview.
- We prepare you for your oath ceremony.
- We provide and prepare a naturalization handbook.
Tsang and Associates values your dream of becoming a United States citizen and wants to help you with your naturalization process. As an experienced immigration firm, we have a very high success rate.
In order to provide you with the best and most accurate consultation, we recommend that you bring as many of the following information/documents as you can to ensure a productive meeting.
- Copy of your Green Card or Form I-90
- Birth certificate of your spouse
- Your spouse's Certificate of Naturalization
- Your spouse's Certificate of Citizenship
- Marriage certificate
- Tax returns of both you and your spouse
- Evidence that any previous marriages have ended
- Evidence of any prior arrests
Legal Fee $800*
*Legal Fees vary based on complexity of each case, and the above quoted price represents the amount we charge for a typical case