- U.S. citizens are entitled to enjoy more job opportunities;
- U.S. citizens enjoy social welfare, such as medical insurance, subsidies, etc.;
- U.S. citizens can vote in national and local elections;
- U.S. citizens can petition for the admission of alien relatives to the U.S.;
- U.S. citizens can exit and enter the U.S. without any regard to time spent out of the U.S. In addition, citizens receive U.S. government protection and assistance when abroad.
- U.S. citizens will not be deported facing charges.