Missing Spouse Divorce

If you cannot find your spouse and wish to file for a divorce, Tsang & Associates can assist.

When you cannot find your spouse, Divorce by Publication comes into play. 

Our Process

STEP ONE: Try to find your spouse

  1. Prove to the judge that you have tried everything you could to find your spouse
  2. Perform a due diligent search


If your spouse cannot be found, we will assist you in filing the necessary forms.  

STEP THREE: Order of Publication

After approval, the court will issue an Order of Publication.  Summons for your spouse will be posted publicly.

STEP FOUR: Request to Enter Default Dissolution of Marriage

If the missing spouse does not respond by 30 days, then we will help you file a Request to Enter Default Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce by Default).  There will be no hearing.


Legal Fee $3,500

Free Consultation

*Legal Fees vary based on complexity of each case, and the above quoted price represents the amount we charge for a typical case.