We will prepare an attorney cover letter along with all forms and supporting documents for the L-1A Visa application, including:
- Mock Consular Interview Training
- Instruction on how to prepare company and personal documents
- Business Plan
- Credential Evaluation
- Investigation Preparation
- Interview Preparation
We provide a start to finish service. Your case is safe with us until the case is complete.
In order to provide you with the best and most accurate consultation, we recommend that you bring as many of the following information/documents as you can to ensure a productive meeting.
- Evidence of having worked for one year or more in the overseas company, special skills (such as technology skills, analysis and design skills, personal, interpersonal, and organization skills).
- Work ability certificate and company award certificates for achievement.
- Employer's letter supporting the petition.
- Document of company establishment, contracts, and joint venture contract.
- Qualification of doing business in America or relevant state.
- Business license and registration certificate, company annual report, promotional brochures, and brief introduction, leasing contracts, and receipts of loans and rent.
- Company information and documents
- Employees present proof of income.
- Names and addresses of affiliate enterprises, evidence for owned factories, documents of US subsidiary establishment determination, including the purpose, business essence and developing goal.
- Include the preceding for both the American and overseas companies.
Legal Fee $6,000 +
*Legal Fees vary based on complexity of each case, and the above quoted price represents the amount we charge for a typical case.