We will prepare an attorney cover letter along with all forms and supporting documents for the EB-4 petition, including:
- Expert Opinion Letter
- Employment Verification Letter
- Sample Statements from Religious Organization
- Calendar of Duties
- Interview Preparation
- Translations (i.e. for sermons)
In order to provide you with the best and most accurate consultation, we recommend that you bring as many of the following information/documents as you can to ensure a productive meeting.
Supporting Documents from Beneficiary
- Proof of membership for at least the last two years
- Certificate of membership
- Certificate of qualification as a minister
- Tax documents from previous employment in the U.S.
Supporting Documents of U.S Employer
- Proof from the IRS that the organization is tax-exempt
- Religious certification for the organization
- Payroll records
- Evidence that the religious worker will receive room and board
You can also take a look at the list of documents that USCIS requires for an EB-4 petition. While we may not need all the documents during the first consultation, the faster we can receive the documents, the faster we can file your petition.
Legal Fee $4,000 -$12,000
*Legal Fees vary based on complexity of each case, and the above quoted price represents the amount we charge for a typical case.