EB-4 RELIGIOUS WORKERS
Allows ministers and religious workers to immigrate to the U.S.
Key Points to Establish
- Member of Religious Denomination with U.S. branch: For minimum 2 years before filing
- Job Requirements: Full time and compensated
- Bona Fide: Geniune religious establishment which may include an on-site inspection
- Two Year Requirement: Working for at least 2 years immediately before filing
- If different organization than intended, both organizations must share a common religious doctrine
The EB-4, although tricky to put together, is great for families since it includes spouses and children accompany or following to join. Since there may be an on-site interview (see EB-4 Bona Fide), it is essential that the intended organization is prepared and well-informed.
If you want to learn more or want to take the next step, here is our N-400 naturalization process, checklist, and fees.
*EB-4 is for permanent resident applications. For the temporary visa for religious workers, please see our R-1 services.