EB-4 Bona Fide
Bona Fide means to be genuine.
To qualify for an EB-4, the applicant must be coming to work for:
- A bona fide non-profit religious organization in the U.S.
- A bona fide organization that is affiliated with the religious denomination in the U.S.
If the intended organization has not been yet established as bona fide, there may be an on-site inspection, interview with government officials, or request for other proof such as donations and pictures. USCIS may or may not notify the petitioner/beneficiary of such an interview, so it is best that the organization is prepared for it regardless.
An on-site inspection will consist of a government official visiting the any of the organization's locations. They may request some of the following:
- A tour of the organization's facilities
- An interview with the organization's officials or anyone the official deems important
- A review of selected organization records for immigration law compliance
If USCIS deems that an on-site inspection is necessary, satisfactory completion of this process with be an approval condition. We at Tsang and Associates will give you the necessary information and training to make it a successful process.