EB-2B INDIVIDUALS WITH EXCEPTIONAL ABILITY
The EB-2B Exceptional Ability classification is for those aliens who can show exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business. Exceptional ability “means a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered.” At Tsang & Associates, our history of success will ensure that your entire EB-2B application process runs smoothly. Our attorneys will assess your circumstances and assist you in meeting the requirements. Consultations are free and we look forward to speaking with you.
We will prepare an attorney cover letter along with all forms and supporting documents for the EB-2B petition, including:
- Working Plan
- Business Plan
- Interview Preparation
In short, we provide a start to finish service. Your case is safe with us until the case is complete.
Legal Fee $8,000
*Legal Fees vary based on complexity of each case, and the above quoted price represents the amount we charge for a typical case.
Exceptional ability means a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the sciences, arts, or business. To prove exceptional ability, at least 3 of the following must be provided:
- A degree, diploma, certificate or similar award from a college, university, school or other institutions;
- At least ten years of experience in the occupation;
- A license or certification for the particular profession or occupation;
- Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary for services which demonstrates exceptional ability;
- Membership in professional associations (no requirement that members have outstanding achievements);
- Recognition for achievements and contributions by peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
If the above standards do not apply to the petitioner's occupation, other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.
In order to provide you with the best and most accurate consultation, we recommend that you bring as many of the following information/documents as you can to ensure a productive meeting.
- Degree, diploma, certificate or similar award from an academic institution
- Proof of employment in certain occupation
- License or certification for particular occupation
- Pay stubs
Supporting Documents from Beneficiary
- Working program after entering America
- Personal resume
- Official academic record showing a degree or certificate from a research institution
- Evidence showing the beneficiary commands a high salary
- Evidence from current or prior employers showing that the beneficiary has at least 10 years of experience in the field for which they are being sought
- License to practice the profession
- Evidence of membership in professional association
- Evidence of achievements
Supporting Documents of U.S. Company
- Business Registration Certificate
- Photos of place of business
- Federal Tax I.D. Number
- Minutes of Board of Directors Meeting
- Stock certificate
- Brief introduction of the company
- Organization chart
- Lease of business location
- Evidence of capital sources
- Payroll Record and Notes of Payment of employees
- Annual Finance Statement of the last several years
- Company tax return of the last several years
- Employee records including the staff listing
- Certificates for the income of employees
- Evidence of business transactions
- Annual report, federal tax returns