EB-2A ADVANCED DEGREE PROFESSIONALS
The EB-2A Advanced Degree classification covers aliens with advanced degrees in professional fields who wish to come to the U.S. to work in that field. The petition may be filed if the job requires an advanced degree (beyond the baccalaureate) and the foreign national employee possesses such a degree or the equivalent. At Tsang & Associates, we will prepare all of the necessary documents to process your EB-2A petition. Our attorneys will assess your personal circumstances and assist you in meeting the requirements. Consultations are free and we look forward to speaking with you.
We will prepare an attorney cover letter along with all forms and supporting documents for the EB-2A petition, including assistance with:
- Working Plan
- Business Plan
- Interview Preparation
In short, we provide a start to finish service. Your case is safe with us until the case is complete.
Legal Fee $8,000
*Legal Fees vary based on complexity of each case, and the above quoted price represents the amount we charge for a typical case.
- The job the applicant is applying for must require an advanced degree;
- Applicant must possess such an advanced degree or its equivalent (a baccalaureate degree plus 5 years progressive work experience in the field);
- Applicant must have documentation, such as an official academic record, showing that they have a U.S. advanced degree or a foreign equivalent;
- U.S. employer must seek labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor that the employer has gone through an adequate recruiting process and rightly determined that no qualified American workers are willing and available to take the job, thus necessitating that the employer turn to foreign sources of labor.
In order to provide you with the best and most accurate consultation, we recommend that you bring as many of the following information/documents as you can to ensure a productive meeting.
- Degree certificates and transcripts for each
- Training certificates
- Detailed experience verification letters from previous employers
- Employment letter
- Working plan
- Employment contract
- Tax returns of last three years
- Copy of current visa approval notices (H-1 or H-4 or L-1)
- Copies of passport, visa, and I-94 for principal applicant
- Employer's letter supporting the petition and offer of permanent employment
- Evidence of company's existence (photos, brochures, organization chart, office purchase contract)
- Evidence of company management (assets certification and tax returns)
- Financial statements
- Annual report, tax returns
- Petitioner's federal tax filings for two most recent quarters
- Bank account records
- Company personnel files
- Company operating certificate
- Sales permit