For couples who need assistance settling certain legal agreements with their case, Tsang & Associates will act as neutral ground to help settle the case. Our certified attorneys will settle and negotiate any settlement issues, including involving child custody, property, or spousal support.
This is greatly beneficial as it can change a contested divorce to an uncontested divorce, which will be helpful for all parties involved.
At that point, both parties will be able to proceed with the divorce effortlessly, with fewer problems. Any issues that arise are easy to resolve, so long as all parties are willing to work towards a common goal. And to help with the process, mediators provide an outside perspective to any issues, which help clients reach agreements.
Our attorneys are incredibly responsive, especially to any last minute details that may arise. Our success is due to a combination of certified despite resolution and creativity in coming up with win-win situations from a counseling perspective.
- Less Costly: save over 75% of legal fees required for the regular court process.
- More Comfortable: informal, flexible, more holistic, not rushed, less tense environment
- More Personal Power: no court, no judge, no litigation
- Private & Confidential: court cases are public record, our mediation cases are protected and never open to the public.
- Better Agreement / Understanding: allows for person to person discussion and open communication
- Respectful: for all parties involved, takes care of pride and dignity
- Assist with continuing a relationship
- Teamwork: We work with you, not for you.
- Identify goals and assess strength of claims from both parties.
- Could be in person or through a conference call.
- Confidential discussion with both parties separately about what they want and our suggestion
- Discuss additional assets or finalize terms in person
Tsang & Associates proudly holds a 95% success rate in signing settlements and proceeding with uncontested divorce.
Legal Fee $1,500 for three sessions
*Legal Fees vary based on complexity of each case, and the above quoted price represents the amount we charge for a typical case.