Corporate counsel is the legal department of the corporation, paid for only upon demand. It's purpose is to provide all the legal advice to the corporation for all day to day activities and deters and mitigates any legal issues that may arise within your company. At Tsang & Associates, we are able to provide a full spectrum of legal services and our attorneys will assess your circumstances and assist you in all of your legal needs. Consultations are free and we look forward to speaking with you.
Our corporate counsel services include but is not limited to the following categories:
- Corporate Structuring;
- Intellectual property;
- Preventive law services;
- Employment and labor law issues;
- Litigation Support;
- Attorney Referral Services;
In short, we provide a start to finish service. Your case is safe with us until the case is complete.
Legal Fee $5,000 per year
*Legal Fees vary based on complexity of each case, and the above quoted price represents the amount we charge for a typical case.
Corporate counsel proactively assesses and manages risks, and deals with the routine legal matters a corporation confronts.
- Having a legal representative to immediately address legal issues that surface in your company who already has a thorough understanding of your business goals and objectives;
- Strengthen the image of a business by presenting to investors a legal reprsentative on the board;
- Complimentary legal services such as annual checkups, corporate minutes, and important legal updates;
- Cost effective in not being billed until work is requested and performed.
The range of services we provide is broad and all encompassing. The following is not an all-inclusive list, but does illustrate commonly provided services:
- Provide counsel on intellectual property, in regards to advertising injury, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, and patent infringement;
- Preventive law services through assistance in employee handbooks, review processes for potential issues, and employment policies for potential liability;
- Employment and labor law services through developing handbooks and policies to help avoid potential lawsuits such as discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination claims.