A contract is a written or spoken agreement that is intended to be enforceable by law. Contracts are helpful in that they clearly identify expectations and responsibilities for both signing parties, as well as establishing a working relationship and defining the scope of that work. Furthermore, contracts provide both parties with a form of insurance, in that compensation is provided for a breach of the contract. At Tsang & Associates, we will assess your specific circumstances and prepare a contract that is customized to your needs. Consultations are free and we look forward to speaking with you.
- 2 Hour Consultation to Understand Client Needs;
- Attorney drafted Contract;
- Client Unlimited Review and Revision;
- Attorney Certification;
- Translation as necessary.
Legal Fee $1,500
*Legal Fees vary based on complexity of each case, and the above quoted price represents the amount we charge for a typical case.
Each contract is uniquely drafted based on the needs and goals of our clients, However, the following is a process of our workflow and some of the key questions we will ask during our consultation.
Important Things to Consider:
- What happens when each party doesn't keep their promise?
- What are remedies to breaches of contract?
- What are the consequential damages?
- Are you going to take this to court or are you going to mediate?
- If going to court, which court? Under which state's jurisdiction?
- Would you prefer a formal, lengthy and small point contract, or a contract designed to be reader friendly?
- What are the specific rights and duties of each party?
- What guarantees would you like written into the contract?
- When and how will the contract start?
- When and how will the contract terminate?
- What are the terms for leaving a contract before the agreed upon end date?
- What are the financial terms of the contract (payment terms, dates, amount of payment, currency, etc.)?
- How will you allocate foreseeable risks?